Book Title: Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide: Med-Surg Test Review for the Medical-Surgical Nurse Examination
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: Med-Surg Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Medical-Surgical Nurse study guide includes Medical-Surgical Nurse practice test questions. Our Medical-Surgical Nurse study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Medical-Surgical Nurse test. Mometrix's Medical-Surgical Nurse test study guide reviews the most important components of the Medical-Surgical Nurse exam.
Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the Medical-Surgical Nurse test.
The Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam
- A breakdown of assessment and nursing diagnosis
- An examination of planning and outcomes identification
- A guide to implementation and evaluation
- An in-depth look at the professional role
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Assessment and Diagnosis section covers:
- Pressure ulcers
- Obtaining a patient's health history
- Use of percussion
The Planning, Implementation, and Outcomes section covers:
- Planning of nursing care for a patient
- Interactions between drugs and food
- Pulmonary pharmacology
- Radical nephrectomy
The Professional Role section covers:
- Culture-specific care
- Nursing interventions for end-of-life care
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
The Health Teaching and Health Promotion section covers:
- Patient and family
- Patient's culture
- Support group
- Health screening
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- Medical-Surgical Nurse test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Medical-Surgical Nurse test.
- Medical-Surgical Nurse exam prep that will help you elevate your Medical-Surgical Nurse test score.
- Medical-Surgical Nurse study manual that will reduce your worry about the Medical-Surgical Nurse exam.
- Medical-Surgical Nurse practice test questions and much more...